[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Does your library have a videoconference license...

Shannon Midyett shannon at poplarbluff.org
Tue May 1 16:59:26 EDT 2018

Google notified our library about this service available with our free
Google Business account.  We signed up in 2011 and are grandfathered in
under this plan. I believe they still offer free G Suite products/options
under government and/or education, possibly? Evergreen is a 501c3, I
believe. Not sure if Google has a not for profit license for Google Meets?