[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Web Staff Client Won't Login

Jesse McCarty jessem at burlingtonwa.gov
Mon May 7 18:24:10 EDT 2018

Hello Everyone,

We recently upgraded to the 3.0 series of Evergreen (3.0.6) and are looking at testing out the web client, but it won't login. I went through the OpenSRF install instructions with the websockets extras and can get to the /eg/staff login page, but clicking on sign in or pressing enter does nothing. Did I miss a step in the install/upgrade somewhere along the line? It also doesn't show any of the custom color schemes of each library, instead staying green - not sure if this is by design or if I have something missing.

Thanks in advance,

Jesse McCarty
City of Burlington
Information Systems Technician