[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Web Staff Client Won't Login

Jesse McCarty jessem at burlingtonwa.gov
Wed May 9 13:37:37 EDT 2018

Thanks for the information everyone. It appears I have everything in place on the firewall configurations but still no go. Netstat doesn't even show anything listening on the default websockets port. I also tried setting up the NGINX proxy in the OpenSRF instructions and with that in place the web staff client goes into offline mode.

Jesse McCarty
City of Burlington
Information Systems Technician