[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] 3.2 Preparing for XUL client removal / browser client blockers

Andrea Buntz Neiman abneiman at equinoxinitiative.org
Tue May 15 14:31:27 EDT 2018

> There is also a bug related to batch editing volumes, which is not
> available - https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bug/1739290. If I
> remember correctly, this bug was on the list Andrea sent out that would be
> a tackled as part of the web client cataloging bug fix project.

Confirmed, if we secure sufficient funding we will attempt a fix for that
bug.  As a general note, bugs fixed as part of that project will be
targeted to 3.2 and backported as appropriate.

Andrea

--
Andrea Buntz Neiman
Project Manager for Software Development
abneiman at equinoxinitiative.org
1-877-OPEN-ILS (673-6457)
*www.equinoxinitiative.org <http://www.equinoxinitiative.org>*