[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] 3.2 Preparing for XUL client removal / browser client blockers

Diane Disbro ddisbro at scenicregional.org
Tue May 15 19:37:03 EDT 2018

Good evening -

Kathy Lussier says this bug was fixed in 3.0.3 - but the related issue of
not being able to delete more than one item at a time is still being worked
on. That is another showstopper for us. We are using 3.0.2 and we still use
the XUL client.

Thank you.

Diane Disbro
Branch Manager/Circulation Coordinator