[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Edelweiss Analytics script

Jennifer Weston Jennifer.Weston at DavidsonCountyNC.gov
Wed May 16 14:05:18 EDT 2018

This is coming at the perfect time for my library.  We just signed a contract with EA this week.  Thanks for the development work on this!!

Best,

(sent from a mobile app)

Jennifer Weston
Davidson County Public Library
Technical Services Manager
________________________________
From: Open-ils-general <open-ils-general-bounces at list.georgialibraries.org> on behalf of Rogan Hamby <rhamby at equinoxinitiative.org>
Sent: Wednesday, May 16, 2018 1:42 PM
To: Evergreen Discussion Group
Subject: Re: [OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Edelweiss Analytics script

Hi Jennifer,

Edelweiss Analytics is a vendor service that provides collection analysis and recommendations.  I believe their website is abovethetreeline.com<https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=http%3a%2f%2fabovethetreeline.com&c=E,1,rBsrEPcoBBMgKBYkZttBT0VC4XgO1mPta3Fam3CFbZGGt03HW5JfzJSv7V1PQyg3dV6rp96_rUwfuSKaoIbUcJVSoZOvYWdh4zeNIsBp68fHpCbtZKN2l5LtMXSX&typo=1>.  The script allows an Evergreen library to setup regular exports of data to be compatible with their ingest process.

Rogan Hamby, MLIS

Data and Project Analyst

Equinox Open Library Initiative

phone:  1-877-OPEN-ILS (673-6457)

email:  rogan at EquinoxInitiative.org

web:  http://EquinoxInitiative.org<https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=http%3a%2f%2fEquinoxInitiative.org&c=E,1,XdDGQx1YcfFHRdbIf3ub_cN2KprPTXbL7fuJ2dODRKwBFSj4h3w4zAAKM9Zj9aDKk931hr_NtFv7WK1Q3CcrE1tuil3vCvPJa-LEs0c8ZsojsqRBX2K2MH4,&typo=1>