[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] [OPEN-ILS-DEV] Evergreen Community Bug Squashing Week: May 21-25

Linda Jansova skolkova at chello.cz
Tue May 22 02:31:10 EDT 2018

Hi Terran (and Kathy),

Is there still a chance to get a sandbox localized to Czech for the Bug
Squashing Week?

Apart from testing localized interfaces as such we would like to
investigate (when comparing Czech sandbox with other sandboxes already
provided) whether it might be Czech localization that prevents the
reports interface to load properly. We are currently testing 3.1.1 on
our server with our data and settings and it would be great if we could
compare it to the sandbox.

Thank you in advance!

Linda