[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] [DKIM:INVALID] Re: Web Client Bill Print Templates

Bianca Parisi bparisi at niagaracollege.ca
Fri May 25 14:12:28 EDT 2018

This is great! Thanks Kathy!

Bianca

From: Open-ils-general <open-ils-general-bounces at list.georgialibraries.org> On Behalf Of Kathy Lussier
Sent: Friday, May 25, 2018 2:04 PM
To: open-ils-general at list.georgialibraries.org
Subject: [DKIM:INVALID] Re: [OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Web Client Bill Print Templates

Hi Bianca,

It looks like patron information was added to the bills template in 3.0.4. https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bug/1737540

John Amundson from CW MARS also pulled together an omnibus bug related to print templates that seems very useful. It cites all previous bugs where print template fields have been fixed and links to a spreadsheet that lists problem fields that still exist. See https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bug/1772053

Kathy