[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] [OPEN-ILS-DEV] Hack-A-Way Followup and Beyond

Terran McCanna tmccanna at georgialibraries.org
Fri Nov 9 10:37:33 EST 2018

Thank you to Rogan (and the rest of Equinox) for making this happen! As
always, I came away from there charged up and enthusiastic!

Terran McCanna, PINES Program Manager

​Georgia Public Library Service | University System of Georgia

1800 Century Place NE Suite 580 l Atlanta, GA 30345

(404) 235-7138 | tmccanna at georgialibraries.org

http://help.georgialibraries.org | help at help.georgialibraries.org

<https://www.facebook.com/georgialibraries>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>

Join our email list <http://georgialibraries.org> for stories of Georgia
libraries making an impact in our communities.