[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] [External] Re: Towards more consistent terminology in the web client

Dawn Fritz dfritz at bapl.org
Fri Nov 9 17:11:43 EST 2018

Hi,

I have been trying to create a report in the Web client which shows the
Total amount showing owed in a patron record. There are many possibilities
in the patron record which all show the same amount owed. There is Total
Owed, Fines Owed, Bills and Total Billed. It would be nice if just 1 of
these would be used and that term usable in a report.

Thanks,

Dawn - Circulation Manager
Bethlehem Area Public Library
Bethlehem Pa