[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] [OPEN-ILS-DEV] Cannot save authority record with a 155 field

Linda Jansova skolkova at chello.cz
Sun Nov 11 13:54:01 EST 2018

A little update if someone else needs to perform the upgrade with the
changed XSLT - the lines also have to be swapped in the following file:

http://git.evergreen-ils.org/?p=Evergreen.git;a=blob;f=Open-ILS/src/sql/Pg/version-upgrade/2.12.6-3.0.0-upgrade-db.sql;h=7a865a89db22c333e8da9e3e7750bc9d1fc8bb95;hb=HEAD

Linda