[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Current Outstanding Fines/Lost

Diane Disbro ddisbro at scenicregional.org
Mon Nov 12 10:45:24 EST 2018

We use this one.

List Patrons with Outstanding Balances Displays patron information with
total of balance owed. Filtered by patrons home library.

Diane Disbro
Branch Manager/Circulation Coordinator
Union Branch
Scenic Regional Library
308 Hawthorne Drive
Union, MO     63084
(636) 583-3224
ddisbro at scenicregional.org
"If you only read the books that everyone else is reading, you can only
think what everyone else is thinking."  -- Haruki Murkami