[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Funding Partners Needed: Carousels

scott.thomas at sparkpa.org scott.thomas at sparkpa.org
Fri Nov 16 09:53:27 EST 2018

Hi,
   While the current method of creating and maintaining "New Items" and other book jacket carousels in Evergreen works well for standalone libraries, it does not work well in multi-library systems that share an OPAC. PaILS intends to pursue development to completely revamp the methodology used to create carousels, and we are looking for funding partners. If you are interested in contributing, please contact me off-list.

Thank you,
Scott

Scott Thomas
Executive Director
PaILS / SPARK
(717) 873-9461
scott.thomas at sparkpa.org<mailto:scott.thomas at sparkpa.org>
Stay informed! Join the SPARK-User Email List: