[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] call for annual report proofreaders

Forrest, Stuart sforrest at bcgov.net
Fri Nov 30 11:59:10 EST 2018

Hi Rogan

I would be available for that.

Stuart

Stuart Forrest
Library IT Analyst
Beaufort County Library
311 Scott Street
Beaufort
SC 29902
843 255 6450
For Leisure, For Learning, For Life.

From: Open-ils-general <open-ils-general-bounces at list.georgialibraries.org> On Behalf Of Rogan Hamby
Sent: Friday, November 30, 2018 11:49 AM
To: Evergreen Discussion Group <open-ils-general at list.georgialibraries.org>
Subject: [OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] call for annual report proofreaders

Good morning,

Andrea Buntz Neiman and myself will be putting together the community annual report this year.  One thing we always want is proof readers.  A few extra sets of eyes is invaluable in the process.  By the time we reach the proofreading stage content will be largely set in place so the primary need is for spelling, grammar and proofing for readability though feedback like "hey that page isn't using the header font consistently with the rest of the document" is always welcome.  If questions come up during that stage about layout issues, color choices, graphics, etc... your opinion will be appreciated on those as well (and at least a few of those do usually come up in that stage).  The schedule will be:

March 1st - Rogan sends version one to proof readers

March 8th - first proof with feedback due from proofreaders

March 15th - second proof due from Rogan

March 22nd - second proof with feedback due from proofreaders

March 29th - third proof due from Rogan

April 5th - third proof due back from proofers

If anyone is interested and will be available during those times let me know.  If I get 20 people volunteering I'll probably pull three names out of a hat but everyone's enthusiasm would be very welcome!

Rogan Hamby, MLIS

Data and Project Analyst

Equinox Open Library Initiative

phone:  1-877-OPEN-ILS (673-6457)

email:  rogan at EquinoxInitiative.org<mailto:rogan at EquinoxInitiative.org>
web:  http://EquinoxInitiative.org