[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Cash Reports Accuracy

Morgan, Michele mmorgan at noblenet.org
Mon Oct 1 09:40:32 EDT 2018

Hi Sarah,

The Payments: Desk source keeps track of Cash, Check, and Credit Card
payments. If other payment types (Forgive, Work, Goods) are used when the
payment is recorded, those receipts would not show up on that report.

You could try a report using the Payments: All source to see if those other
payment types are being used.

Hope this helps,
Michele
--
Michele M. Morgan, Technical Support Analyst
North of Boston Library Exchange, Danvers Massachusetts
mmorgan at noblenet.org