[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Filtering acquisitions items out of a hold report

Jessica Woolford jwoolford at biblio.org
Mon Oct 1 14:29:51 EDT 2018

Hi all,

We have a library who wants a report listing requests that have not been
filled in over a month. That is no problem - we have several libraries
using a report that can do this. However, they would also like to filter
their acquisitions items out of the report. The only indication that an
item is in acquisitions is on the copy level, so this has been challenging
to achieve in the reporter.

These are constant filters I have in the report:

Hold Request > Request Date/Time (transform: Date, Operator: Before
(Date/Time)
Hold Request > Pickup Library (Operator: In List)
Hold Request > Capture Date/Time (Operator: Is NULL)
Hold Request > Hold Cancel Date/Time (Operator: Is NULL)
Hold Request > Currently Frozen (Operator: Equals, Value: False)

Here are the filters I have tried:

Hold Request > Bib Record link > Target Bib Record > Call Number > Copies >
Copy Status > id (Operator: In List, Value: On order (chosen by user))
I still get holds on bibs that have copies with a status of On order.

Hold Request > Bib Record link > Target Bib Record > Call Number > Copies >
Active Date/Time (Operator Is NOT NULL)
I still get holds on bibs that have copies with no Active Date.

I have played a little bit with nullability selection on both fields, but I
haven't had any success.

Can anybody think of anything that I haven't considered?

Thanks,
Jessica
--
Jessica Woolford