[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] 2018 Hack-A-Way

Rogan Hamby rhamby at equinoxinitiative.org
Tue Sep 4 08:39:30 EDT 2018

This is my periodic reminder that if you are planning to attend the 2018
Hack-A-Way in Atlanta, November 5th - 7th, you can find more information
about the location here:

https://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=hack-a-way:hack-a-way-2018

There are a number of hotels in walking or minutes of driving distance from
the meeting space.

Also, if you're planning to attend I encourage you to place yourself on the
attendee list here so that we can can get a head count of attendees in
advance for planning purposes:
https://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=hack-a-way:hack-a-way-2018-agenda

Also, if you have special access or dietary restrictions feel free to place
them on the page with your name.  If you don't feel comfortable listing any
of the information on the WIKI page (including your attendance) feel free
to contact me privately.  Also, if you don't have a WIKI account but want
to be listed contact me and I will be glad to add you.

Rogan Hamby, MLIS

Data and Project Analyst

Equinox Open Library Initiative

phone:  1-877-OPEN-ILS (673-6457)