[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Saving shared buckets

Terran McCanna tmccanna at georgialibraries.org
Mon Sep 10 11:08:17 EDT 2018

Hi Susan,

Can you explain what you mean in more detail? If you are trying to get it
to save to the dropdown list so that you don't have to type in the number,
I don't think that is currently possible. However, since the bucket's ID
shows up in the URL when you open it, you can bookmark that URL in your
browser to be able to get back to it easily.

Terran McCanna
PINES Program Manager
Georgia Public Library Service
tmccanna at georgialibraries.org

* The GPLS office is in the midst of relocating offices. We may be reached
by all of the current mechanisms during the transition, but to ensure the
most prompt response, please use the Help Desk:
https://help.georgialibraries.org