[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] [OPEN-ILS-DEV] Evergreen 3.2 Beta available for download

Bill Erickson berickxx at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 11:22:27 EDT 2018

Blog entry as promised:

https://evergreen-ils.org/evergreen-3-2-first-beta-release-available/

I'd also like to give an RM shout-out to all the last-minute code wrangling
and release help from Galen Charlton, Dan Wells, Kathy Lussier, Jane
Sandberg, Remington Steed, and Jason Stephenson.  (Sincere apologies if I
left anyone out -- it was a hectic week!)

And as always, thanks to everyone in the community for making this release
possible!

-b