[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Bug Squashing Week is Here!

Terran McCanna tmccanna at georgialibraries.org
Mon Sep 10 11:48:35 EDT 2018

Sorry, I used last May's link for the tracking chart, here is the current
one:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mDoSEY_f7JYNyn-sjYwOhB9L8Us4J0Nz_FDcCMf6DQA/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks to Ben Shum for alerting me!

Terran McCanna
PINES Program Manager
Georgia Public Library Service
tmccanna at georgialibraries.org

* The GPLS office is in the midst of relocating offices. We may be reached
by all of the current mechanisms during the transition, but to ensure the
most prompt response, please use the Help Desk:
https://help.georgialibraries.org