[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] 3.2 Getting back on schedule

Bill Erickson berickxx at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 16:50:08 EDT 2018

Hi All,

Evergreen 3.2 Beta1 was released just over a week ago followed by a
successful bug squashing week.  In that time, bugs have been found and bugs
have been squashed, as is the way, but I have not seen any new issues arise
that warrant delaying the 3.2 release schedule any further.

A few web staff blockers remain.  Most of them have been there for months,
though, so I don't think another few days here or there is going to make
much difference.

If that's an unfair assessment, let me know.

I will spend some time on bug 1787274 over the next 2 days.  It's been
difficult to track down, because so far we have not been able to recreate
the issue.  However, there should be some stop-gap solutions we can apply
before the RC is cut.

That means the release candidate build will be cut Wednesday of this week,
with the general availability build the following week.

-b