[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] How to exclude the field 041 value from search by language

Andrea Buntz Neiman abneiman at equinoxinitiative.org
Tue Sep 18 12:13:58 EDT 2018

Hi Eva,

Equinox did the work here & it seems that we missed adding the
documentation to the community docs repository during the run up to 3.1.
Apologies about that!  We'll get that committed shortly.  In the meantime
please see the attached PDF with that documentation.  Configuring the
indexed subfields can be found on page 4.

Best,
Andrea

--
Andrea Buntz Neiman
Project Manager for Software Development
abneiman at equinoxinitiative.org
1-877-OPEN-ILS (673-6457) x5583
*www.equinoxinitiative.org <http://www.equinoxinitiative.org>*