[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Overdue Fines Issue

Morgan, Michele mmorgan at noblenet.org
Mon Apr 1 12:22:04 EDT 2019

Jon,

Have you confirmed that the circulation policies for the transactions in
question are set to accrue fines?

For the transactions in question the action.circulation.recurring_fine
field should have a value greater than zero. If it does not, check the
circulation policies.

Hope this helps,
Michele
--
Michele M. Morgan, Technical Support Analyst
North of Boston Library Exchange, Danvers Massachusetts
mmorgan at noblenet.org