[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Reminder: Please send me your Conference Presentations

Terran McCanna tmccanna at georgialibraries.org
Mon Apr 29 14:54:13 EDT 2019

All of the presentations I've received so far have been posted to the
conference site:

https://evergreen-ils.org/conference/2019-evergreen-international-conference/2019-presentations/

If you haven't sent your presentation yet (including lightning talks,
interest group notes if you have them, etc.), please email me when they are
ready.

Thanks!
Terran

Terran McCanna, PINES Program Manager

Georgia Public Library Service | University System of Georgia

1800 Century Place NE Suite 580 l Atlanta, GA 30345

(404) 235-7138 | tmccanna at georgialibraries.org

http://help.georgialibraries.org | help at help.georgialibraries.org

<https://www.facebook.com/georgialibraries>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>

Join our email list <http://georgialibraries.org> for stories of Georgia
libraries making an impact in our communities.