[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Reminder: RFP: Evergreen Course Materials Module

Jane Sandberg sandbej at linnbenton.edu
Mon Aug 12 12:00:06 EDT 2019

Hi colleagues,

As a reminder, Treasure Valley Community College is seeking proposals
to develop a Course Materials module for Evergreen.  I've attached the
RFP and requirements.  Please feel free to share this with anybody who
might be interested; we're looking forward to seeing all proposals.

Proposals are due later this week.

Best,

 -Jane Sandberg

--