[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Missing Pieces Letter Trigger

Elizabeth Davis edavis at albright.org
Wed Aug 14 15:42:25 EDT 2019

Hello

I am looking to customize the text in the Missing Pieces Letter Trigger. I have the trigger cloned from my consortium level trigger. I have updated the owning library and the template text and have it enabled.  When I use it Evergreen will auto print the missing pieces slip, but then it stalls.  It doesn't go to the apply penalties box and the screen with the letter preview doesn't load.  I copied the missing pieces slip trigger and made it the same owning library as well.  It just sits on a blank page.

Am I missing another trigger that I need to adjust?

Elizabeth Davis
Head of Digital Services
Scranton Public Library
500 Vine Street