[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Record Buckets in 3.4

Deanna Frazee DFrazee at killeentexas.gov
Thu Dec 5 17:03:24 EST 2019

Thanks, Andrea,

I was so hoping for a politely worded response that gently pointed out that I was overlooking the record bucket on the Item Status action menu.  On the bright side, at least I don’t feel like idiot who could not see the obvious “Click  here to put this in the record bucket.”

Thanks for pointing out the workaround.  It will get me rolling forward again.  A slow process is better than none, at least in this case.

Deanna