[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Question About Translating Search Filters and Format Icons Text

Cerninakova Eva cernin at jabok.cz
Thu Feb 14 02:32:33 EST 2019

Hi Jennifer,

We came across similar problem with  translation of formats and facets to
Czech some time ago. To solve the problem, it was necessary to generate and
load db.seed file for Czech, see

Hope this helps
Eva

Mgr. Eva Cerniňáková
cernin at jabok.cz
+420 211 222 409

-----
Odesláno z mobilního telefonu pomocí aplikace AquaMail.