[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Seeking Partners: Batch Place Holds

Chauncey chauncey at yourcl.org
Wed Feb 20 15:26:26 EST 2019

Several weeks ago, I posted some information on a feature we'd like to develop, batch place holds.  This feature would allow libraries to create subscription lists of patrons, so one could easily place holds on a single title for multiple patrons.

More information on the feature can be found at:
https://yeti.esilibrary.com/dev/public/techspecs/place_holds_multiple_patrons.pdf

We have been looking for potential funding partners for this project.  To date, we have three consortia that have expressed interest; however, we'd greatly appreciate any other support we can get for this project.  If this feature is something your consortium or library may be interested in helping with, please contact me by March 1.

Thanks.
CM
--
Chauncey G. Montgomery