[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Test

Rogan Hamby rhamby at equinoxinitiative.org
Fri Jan 4 10:25:07 EST 2019

Hi Stuart,

I know that Andrea at Equinox keeps abreast of many of the projects that
the community has an interest in.

When Kathy was at MassLNC she kept an eye on those things fairly studiously
as well. Lucien Kress is there now and filling in some of her duties but I
don't want to speak for him if he wold be a good contact for you but might
be.