[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Angular Acquisitions update and fundraising status

Lucien Kress lkress at masslnc.org
Tue Jan 8 15:51:00 EST 2019

Hello all,

As of last week, MassLNC had completed fundraising for Sprint 0
(Infrastructure) of the Angular Acquisitions project described here:
http://masslnc.org/node/3382. (A roadmap of the entire project is
attached.) We have signed a contract with Equinox and expect Sprint 0
coding to be completed by the end of March 2019.

We are now reviewing functional specifications for Sprints 1 (Providers)
and 2 (Administration). While those specifications are still in draft, I
would be happy to provide copies to anyone who is interested.

We hope to complete development contracts by the end of January, but we
need help to fund these important projects. The total cost of Sprints 1 and
2 is expected to be about $85,000. While the cost is substantial, we
believe that the Angular Acquisitions project will substantially improve
the staff experience of libraries currently using Evergreen Acquisitions,
and attract new libraries to the Evergreen Community.

If anyone is interesting in helping to fund this project, please email me.
I would be happy to answer any questions.

Lucien
--
Lucien Kress
Interim Project Coordinator