[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Online Payments

Terran McCanna tmccanna at georgialibraries.org
Wed Jan 16 11:54:06 EST 2019

Evergreen includes functionality to take payments online through Stripe,
PayPal, or Authorize.net. This can be done on a consortium level, a system
level, or a branch level. A number of our libraries are using it and all
have opted for Stripe. The library creates the account with their vendor of
choice, the vendor provides a public & private key, we add those keys in
the library settings editor, and it's good to go.

Our instructions to our member libraries is available at:
https://pines.georgialibraries.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=circ:bills:creditcards

Terran McCanna, PINES Program Manager

Georgia Public Library Service | University System of Georgia

1800 Century Place NE Suite 580 l Atlanta, GA 30345

(404) 235-7138 | tmccanna at georgialibraries.org

http://help.georgialibraries.org | help at help.georgialibraries.org

<https://www.facebook.com/georgialibraries>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>

Join our email list <http://georgialibraries.org> for stories of Georgia
libraries making an impact in our communities.