[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Default Passwords for Patron Accounts

Jessica Woolford jwoolford at biblio.org
Fri Jan 18 11:46:58 EST 2019

Hi all,

For those of you who are not using the last four digits of the patron's
phone number as their default password, what do you use as your default
when registering patrons? Feel free to email me off list if you would
rather not let the world know. I can anonymize/summarize responses later,
if there is interest.

Has anyone transitioned from using the last four digits of the phone number
to something more secure? Any advise that you could share would be greatly
appreciated.

Jessica

--
Jessica Woolford