[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] [External] Re: Conference Hotel

Terran McCanna tmccanna at georgialibraries.org
Tue Jan 29 16:15:40 EST 2019

I've had this happen at various conference hotels before. It seems to
depend on the local policies of the hotel.

Terran McCanna, PINES Program Manager

Georgia Public Library Service | University System of Georgia

1800 Century Place NE Suite 580 l Atlanta, GA 30345

(404) 235-7138 | tmccanna at georgialibraries.org

http://help.georgialibraries.org | help at help.georgialibraries.org

<https://www.facebook.com/georgialibraries>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>

Join our email list <http://georgialibraries.org> for stories of Georgia
libraries making an impact in our communities.