[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Spine Label Printers

Terran McCanna tmccanna at georgialibraries.org
Thu Jan 31 15:29:37 EST 2019

The TSC TPP-247 continuous feed printer works well with the Evergreen web
client (we are on 3.2.2), and very shortly the development for printing
directly to full sheets of labels will be complete and then it will be able
to print to any laser printer.

Terran McCanna, PINES Program Manager

Georgia Public Library Service | University System of Georgia

1800 Century Place NE Suite 580 l Atlanta, GA 30345

(404) 235-7138 | tmccanna at georgialibraries.org

http://help.georgialibraries.org | help at help.georgialibraries.org

<https://www.facebook.com/georgialibraries>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>

Join our email list <http://georgialibraries.org> for stories of Georgia
libraries making an impact in our communities.