[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] eCard and Geolocation

Diane Disbro ddisbro at scenicregional.org
Wed Jul 31 09:14:34 EDT 2019

Good morning -

We issue eCards but don't verify address unless the patron comes to a
branch and wants to check out physical materials.

Diane Disbro
Branch Manager/Circulation Coordinator
Union Branch
Scenic Regional Library
308 Hawthorne Drive
Union, MO     63084
(636) 583-3224
ddisbro at scenicregional.org
[image: Image result for librarians rock]