[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Organizational unit address in receipt templates

Lynn Floyd lfloyd at andersonlibrary.org
Wed Jul 31 12:03:55 EDT 2019

An include statement is the best way to do this currently.  I would also add an wish list item to LaunchPad to include this information for use in the templates.

Just a note of warning, the includes cannot include any HTML, just your basic text currently.

Lynn Floyd

 <mailto:Lfloyd at andersonlibrary.org> Lfloyd at andersonlibrary.org

Anderson County Library

Anderson, SC