[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Organizational unit address in receipt templates

John Amundson jamundson at cwmars.org
Wed Jul 31 14:28:06 EDT 2019

I filed a bug a while back regarding the HTML-less nature of these library
settings in the web client. It can be found here:

This is also almost possible in the print templates themselves, but I don't
think all the necessary fields are exposed currently. For example,
{{current_location.billing_address}} gets me the ID associated with the
workstation library's billing address. However, if I try things
like {{current_location.billing_address.street1}}
or {{current_location.billing_address.city}}, it does not work. I tested in
the Bills, Current template, so I can't say this will be true for all
templates.

The library's name can be displayed with {{current_location.name}}.

John

<http://www.cwmars.org>

John Amundson | Library Applications Supervisor | CW MARS

jamundson at cwmars.org | 508-755-3323 x322 <%28508%29%20755-3323>

https://www.cwmars.org