[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Reporting module appears stuck

JonGeorg SageLibrary jongeorg.sagelibrary at gmail.com
Sun Jun 2 13:21:41 EDT 2019

Thank you so much for responding and that script is essentially what I was
looking for, as I knew there had to be a way to view stuck reports.

The first time I ran *pgrep -af Clark* it returned 2 report names. However,
since restarting Clark that first time after killing those two processes I
get nothing but the Clark, waiting for trouble output. Yes, I removed the
reporter-lock folder when restarting Clark and did everything as the
opensrf user.

When I run *select * from reporter.currently_running* I get no output. Just
to double check I ran it on both the production and replicated databases
with the same result. However when I go to my version of the staff client
under reports, I show a stuck report from yesterday still present in the
queue.

Ideas?
-Jon