[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] floating question

Meme Marlow mememarlow.1986 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 08:24:40 EDT 2019

Hi, Diane.

Our floating collection stayed at that library until another request came
in for that item. It will only leave the library it is at, if there is a
request for it.

We have some DVDs that are in a floating collection, so it isn't too bad.
These are easy to store away until someone needs them.

Have a great day.

Meme

Meme Marlow, director
Worch Memorial Public Library