[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] [OPEN-ILS-DEV] Problem loading report inteface

Linda Jansova skolkova at chello.cz
Sat Jun 8 10:44:51 EDT 2019

Hi,,

We have eventually tried Evergreen 3.3.1 with Ubuntu 16.04 LTS (end of
life April 2021) and the interface loads okay (as the attached
screenshot confirms).

So to avoid seeing a broken interface we will probably go for Ubuntu
16.04 LTS (instead of Debian 9 or Ubuntu 18 as originally planned) on
our production server - unless there is a (hopefully simple) change to
configuration which would make the reports interface usable in Debian 9
or Ubuntu 18 (?).

Linda