[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Overdue notices?

Victoria Sandin victoriasandin at rodgerslibrary.org
Tue Jun 11 09:20:16 EDT 2019

Thanks, Virginia, but I don't have that button in my version of Evergreen
3.1.

*Victoria Sandin, M.L.S.*

Technology Librarian

Rodgers Memorial Library

194 Derry Road

Hudson, NH 03051

603-886-6030

www.rodgerslibrary.org

*Librarian. Genetically predisposed to answer questions and correct
misconceptions - whether asked or not.*