[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Publisher in Evergreen Reports

Janet Schrader jschrader at cwmars.org
Fri Jun 14 15:16:52 EDT 2019

Hi Mary,

I'm glad my comment was helpful to you. Does this mean you edited the bib
record attributes? Does it affect anything else or is it just the Vandelay
display? I might be brave enough to do that. I also have the 'remove \D and
no clue what it is.

I don't think I'll try this on a Friday afternoon though, not when I'm
trying to disentangle items belonging to the color edition of the graphic
novel series The Baby Sitter's Club from the original b&w edition published
2006-2011 when all ISBNs and descriptions have been mushed into one serial
record in OCLC (#908950873) and someone downloaded it into our database.
Not a continuation of the series, the same titles published now in glorious
color. Does it matter? Who cares?  I'm in the process of removing the
incorrect ISBNs. Good thing there are only six volumes.

Janet

Janet Schrader

Bibliographic Services Supervisor | CW MARS

67 Millbrook Street, Suite 201, Worcester, MA 01606

P: 508-755-3323 x 325 | F: 508-757-7801

jschrader at cwmars.org  ||  http;//cwmars.org <http://www.cwmars.org/>