[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Updating Facet Labels

Jennifer Pringle jennifer.pringle at bc.libraries.coop
Fri Jun 28 12:56:12 EDT 2019

Hello,

We're trying to update the Genre label in the OPAC to be Genre/Form to
better represent the information coming from the 655 field.
(https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bug/1824029)

We've successfully updated it in the OPAC record view under "Search
for related items by subject" but are having a hard time finding the
facet label for Genre.  Could someone point us in the right direction
to find the facet labels?

Thanks,

Jennifer
--
Jennifer Pringle
Co-op Support
Email:jennifer.pringle at bc.libraries.coop
Website: http://bc.libraries.coop

Gratefully acknowledging that I live and work in the unceded
Traditional Territory of the St'at'yemc Nations.