[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Request to have a new company listed at Evergreen dokuwiki

Václav Jansa vaclav.jansa at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 05:21:27 EDT 2019

Dear all,

We would like to have our non-profit listed at the dokuwiki page with
companies providing Evergreen-related services:
https://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=faqs:evergreen_companies.

Based on requirements specified at
https://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=faqs:evergreen_companies:listing_policy
we have gathered the requested information and send it below:

---

Name of company/organization:
Osvobozená knihovna, z. s.

Contact person:
Václav Jansa

Contact email:
info at osvobozena-knihovna.cz <mailto:info at osvobozena-knihovna.cz>

Phone:
+420.604.172.718

Web site address:
https://www.osvobozena-knihovna.cz/ <https://www.osvobozena-knihovna.cz/>

Brief description of services:
We have been involved in Evergreen promotion and implementation in the
Czech Republic since 2008. In 2017 we set up a non-profit organization
called Osvobozená knihovna, z. s., which offers a variety of services
related to Evergreen. These include consulting, implementation, data
migration and cleanup, support, hosting, staff training, and software
development to satisfy specific needs of Czech libraries. Any librarian
interested in trying Evergreen and/or cataloging his/her personal
library is welcome to join our Personal Library
(https://osobni.osvobozena-knihovna.cz/eg/opac/home) project for free.

---

If there is agreement in the community that we can be listed, you can
either put the information up on the dokuwiki on our behalf, or Eva
Cerninakova (also a member of our non-profit organization) can add it to
the dokuwiki page since she has a dokuwiki account of her own.

Thank you in advance for considering our request!

Vaclav Jansa
chairman of Osvobozena knihovna, z. s.