[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Request to have a new company listed at Evergreen dokuwiki

Jennifer Pringle jennifer.pringle at bc.libraries.coop
Wed Mar 13 21:03:08 EDT 2019

Hello Stuart,

You can do it by logging in through this page -
http://libmail.georgialibraries.org/mailman/listinfo/open-ils-general

At the bottom under "Open-ils-general Subscribers" enter your current
email in the field beside "To unsubscribe from Open-ils-general, get a
password reminder, or change your subscription options enter your
subscription email address:" and click Unsubscribe or edit options.
This takes you to a page where you can login and change your email
address.

Jennifer

Quoting stareagle at beasley-forrest.net:

--
Jennifer Pringle
Co-op Support
Email:jennifer.pringle at bc.libraries.coop
Website: http://bc.libraries.coop

Gratefully acknowledging that I live and work in the unceded
Traditional Territory of the St'at'yemc Nations.