[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Printing spine and pocket labels on 8.5 x 11

Franklin Bryan franklin.bryan at gmail.com
Mon Mar 18 15:10:53 EDT 2019

Hello everyone.  I am planning to use Evergreen 3.1 in my Quaker meeting's
library, and I'd like to be able to print spine and pocket labels with our
printer, which is a typical, garden variety printer that handles 8.5" x 11"
paper.  However, it appears that Evergreen is set up to print spine and
pocket labels from a roll printer.  Has anyone figured out some way to
print from Evergreen onto labels that come on 8.5" x 11" sheets?  Maybe
involving MS Word templates?  I don't expect that it's simple, but I'd just
like to use a method that works.  Thanks so much.

-Frank