[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Overdue Fines Issue

JonGeorg SageLibrary jongeorg.sagelibrary at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 13:33:51 EDT 2019

I'm trying to isolate an issue with our overdue fines not working. It seems
sporadic. There are no errors in the syslog, and the cron job is running
every 25 minutes without errors. Some libraries are reporting the fines not
accruing, but it seems hit and miss. I've restarted postgreSQL on the
database server a couple of times in the past couple of weeks due to high
CPU load, and did install Ubuntu 16.04 updates/security patches but none of
that should have affected anything. I even reviewed the screen capture of
the session where I installed updates and didn't see anything unusual. We
are running Evergreen 3.1.7 although we're going to upgrade to 3.1.10 on
the 10th.

Does anyone have suggestions on additional things to check?
-Jon