[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Evergreen Web Server Planned Downtime, Thursday May 9, 6:00a to 9:00a EDT

Chris Sharp csharp at georgialibraries.org
Mon May 6 15:38:59 EDT 2019

Hello all,

The PINES/GPLS server administration team, along with the staff of the
Georgia Board of Regents IT services will be migrating the Evergreen web
server ( https://evergreen-ils.org/ ) on Thursday, May 9 from beginning at
6:00 a.m. EDT.  We anticipate being finished by 9:00 a.m.  The following
services will be down during this window:

- Evergreen ILS web page, including downloads of Evergreen ILS and OpenSRF
source tarballs, documentation wiki, etc.
- #evergreen IRC channel bots, including the logging bot
- IRC logs usually available at irc.evergreen-ils.org

This will be the first of three server migrations affecting the Evergreen
Community.  We will announce again when those are scheduled over the next
couple of weeks.

Thanks,

Chris

--

Chris Sharp, PINES System Administrator

Georgia Public Library Service

1800 Century Place NE Suite 580 l Atlanta, GA 30345

(404) 235-7147 | csharp at georgialibraries.org

<https://www.facebook.com/georgialibraries>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>

of Georgia libraries making an impact in our communities.