[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Evergreen Student Success Working Group: Bonus meeting

Jane Sandberg sandbej at linnbenton.edu
Fri May 10 20:30:28 EDT 2019

Hi colleagues,

We will meet 10am Pacific / 1pm Eastern on Monday, May 20.

Here is the information about connecting:

Join Zoom Meeting
https://linnbenton.zoom.us/j/756736327

Dial by your location
        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)

        +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)
        +1 647 558 0588 (Canada)
        +420 2 2888 2388 (Czech Republic)
Meeting ID: 756 736 327
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/amZCxqyg3Organizer: Jane Sandberg

Apologies to the folks who won't be able to make it to this meeting;
it was difficult to schedule!

Warmly,

  -Jane